Hey guys looking for Kodi 18? The wait is over because Kodi 18 Leia is now officially available for download with tons of features. The Kodi Foundation pushed out the fifth and final Release Candidate of Kodi 18 and you can download it from the official site of Kodi. This article is all about Kodi 18 Leia and their builds.
There are tons of builds available on the internet but only a few of them are working so today in this post we will be sharing a list of the latest Kodi 18 builds which you can install on your Kodi. We are also posting a guide on how to install xenon build on Kodi 18 Leia. Without wasting any more times lets have look at the guide of Best Kodi 18 builds that actually works.
Best Kodi 18 Leia builds (Working)
If you are Kodi users then you know the importance of Kodi add-ons & builds. Kodi builds help us to customize the Kodi. There are many good builds available which offer live tv show, sports, and movies. In this section, we will discuss about newly launched Kodi Leia builds which are easy to install on the latest Kodi version.
List Of best Working Kodi Leia Builds No Limits Magic
- Lobo Kodi Build
- Misfit Mods Lite Build
- Xenon Build
- Titanium Build
- BK Links Build
- Red Wizard Kodi Build
- FuryX Kodi Build
- Nova Build
Xenon build is one of the best Kodi 18 builds with a lot of popular streaming applications such as Showbox and Terrarium TV. It is also compatible with Firesticks, Windows PC, Android TV Boxes and Nvidia Shields. Follow below steps to install xenon build on Kodi 18.
Steps to install Xenon Build on Kodi 18
- Launch your Kodi software.
- click on the settings icon at the top, which looks like gear like icon.
- The screen with many Kodi settings will be visible now, just click on the ‘System Settings’ option.
- On the next screen, click on ‘add-ons’ on the left side and turn on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- Now navigate to system > File Manager > Add source.
- Click on None.
- Enter the following path – https://bit.ly/2SWVlCF
- Type media source name as xenon and then click on ok.
- Navigate to the Kodi Homepage and select the Add-ons.
- Go to package installer > Install from zip file and select xenon.
- Now click on Install_Wizard.
- Select the repository zip file as “KG_Wizard_1.0.zip”
- Now click on Build Menu.
- Select Fresh Install.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- After the successful installation of xenon build, restart the Kodi.