If you are a small business owner, you know how important it is to stay engaged with your customer and to make connections with potential customers.
That makes one of a small or medium business owner’s job is constant brand building. While there are many platforms to connect with your customers — including online and social media — one of the outlets that are often forgotten about these days is the U.S. Postal Service.
While we may have cut down on how much mail-based brand building is done, it is still a key connection point for shoppers. The good news is, there are plenty of options for types of mailers to send out to connect with customers, including:
- Plastic postcards that come in a range of sizes and allow you to include pop-out coupons.
- Menu mailers that will help advertise your restaurant and attract diners.
- Birthday mailers that will allow you to target customers in a more one-to-one way.
- Tri-fold mailers that stand out in the mail and will allow you to share detailed information with customers.
- New movers mailers that will help you establish a relationship with customers as they move into your area.