Zoom on LG Smart TV: One of the best Leading Video conferencing software Apps is Zoom. Zoom helps in visual contact with co-workers through video conferences. It is an essential tool for small, medium, and large teams for group discussion. In 2020, Zoom plays a vital role in all sectors like schools, Colleges, and also business sectors. Persons can arrange a meeting in Zoom with user Id and Password and enable others to join the meeting.
There can be only one host in the meeting. Zoom meetings can be held on the Internet. The zoom app must be installed from the play store. It has the option of video conference, where every person can mute while some other person is addressing. Zoom has an option of Screen Sharing, Recording, Group Video conference, and one-to-one meetings. It is an easy and affordable app to use for Communication.
Either by video call or audio call Zoom is the video communication platform and it allows you to meet with others. Zoom app offers great features such as Screen Sharing, Web Conferencing, Live Chats, Webinars, and more. For both business and personal meetings the users can connect face to face and they can host a meeting or join a meeting. Zoom is similar to apps like Hangout, Google Meet, Skype, and some other apps.Also know about Zoom on Ps4
Is the Zoom App on LG Smart TV available?
You can install the Zoom App on LG Smart TV using the App Store or using Chromecast or download and install the Zoom Apk file on LG Smart TV. Zoom has an option of Screen Sharing, Recording, Group Video conference, and one-to-one meetings. It is an easy and affordable app to use for Communication. Also, check out Steam DLC Not Installed? Here’s How to do?
Install Zoom App using App Store:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV
- On your LG Remote, tap the Smart button
- Now the settings option will open and select the option.
- You can find the network option in the settings.
- It will show the nearby WiFi network when you tap the network option.
- Connect to the WiFi Network
- In your LG Remote press the home button or Smart Menu Button.
- Tap the More apps button and select the LG Content Store App.
- Choose Premium and go to the search bar.
- Type Zoom on the Search bar and click the option.
- Now download and install the Zoom app.
- Head back to the Home page and Click the apps section.
- Now you can see the Zoom app in the App section.
- Select the Zoom App icon and open the Zoom App.
- Sign in to the app with the credentials that are your Username and Password.
Install Zoom App on LG Smart TV using Chromecast:
- On LG Smart TV’s HDMI slot plugin one side of your Google Chromecast and electrical socket on the other side.
- Connect your casting device and smartphone to the WIFI network.
- On your Smartphone select and open the Google Play store.
- Download and install the Zoom app on your Smartphone.
- We need Google Home App for casting Zoom App on LG Smart TV.
- On the Playstore search for the Google Home App.
- On your smartphone download and install the app.
- Open the Google Home app and you can find the profile button
- Tap the Profile Button and click the mirror device on the next screen.
- Select the screen or cast audio twice.
- Now it will show the device connected to the Wifi and choose the TV connected to the same network.
- On your LG Smart TV, you can see your phone screen display.
- On your Smartphone select and open the Zoom app.
- Now login with username and password.
- You can watch your meetings on LG Smart TV.
Download and install the Zoom Apk file on LG Smart TV:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect with the WIFI Network.
- Move to the Chrome page and on the search box type zoom Cloud meeting.
- By clicking the download options download the Zoom Cloud meeting.
- On your PC save the downloads in .apk format.
- Copy the downloaded file in the Pendrive.
- Plugin the Pendrive to the LG Smart TV and install it.
- After installing login with the username and password.
- Now you can attend your conference using LG Smart TV.