The involvement of messaging apps into the marketplace has changed the aspects of sharing messages to a greater extent now. One doesn’t need to depend upon those old and boring messaging sources for sending different formats of letters to their favorite one. One can easily install any of the instant messaging apps for sharing their ideas with others. Kik Messenger has come forward as one of the most demanding names in the list these days. We are here going to provide information about Kik Messenger for PC without using Bluestack.
What is Kik Messenger?
Kik Messenger is one of the most beautiful instant messaging apps being present in the market that one can easily use for sharing different formats of messages through it. One can easily use this app for sharing text messages, maps, videos, and audio messaging. If you want, you can also make your messages more exciting by blending them with suitable stickers, Emojis, and other things.
If you go in detail, the app seems to be much similar to WhatsApp and Viber along with some add-on features that make it more interesting. Due to the involvement of various advanced features such as anonymity, the app is quite popular in the people of all age groups. Registering process on Kik is quite natural that you can easily accomplish just by using your email ID. Users are free to use the username as per their choice, and once done they can instantly start accessing it.
Features of Kik Messenger
Before proceeding with the installation process, let us discuss some of the fantastic features of this fantastic app so that you can grab some extra knowledge about it.
- The app is being designed with a built-in browser that helps users to share addresses directly into the conversation without requiring switching between the apps.
- It is a perfect messaging app to share different formats of messages with your friends owning the same of cross platforms.
- This interactive and easy to navigate app is free to use
- There is no limitation set on sending messages. One can easily share videos, texts, and pictures in real time locations.
- It is an instant messaging app that supports high-speed file sharing.
- The app keeps proper care of the security of the user as well. One does not need to add up their phone number here just like Viber and WhatsApp. Users are free to use this app using the User name only.
- One can easily open up the current address with your regular web browser using this excellent app.
How to install Kik Messenger for PC without Bluestack?
Kik Messenger is an android based app that if one is willing to get it on their devices needs to take help of an android emulator. As here we are supposed not to use Bluestack, we can get this app by using the perfect alternate of Bluestack app, and that is Andy. The process includes the following steps:
- Search and select on the internet for the latest and advanced version of the Andy app on your device.
- Once done, allow it to Install by pressing the related icon.
- Launch Andy from your device by making double click on the Start Andy option.
- Create your Google Account here, and if you have already, you can easily use that for navigating further.
- Go through the sign in process and accept Google Play’s terms and condition.
- Once done now, proceed further to the Google Play Store option.
- Type Kik in the search and then select the latest version of Kik app.
- Press on the green Install button to proceed further with the process.
- Once done with the installation process, the app will be displayed on your desktop screen within Andy.
- Add up the required login information and start using Kik for messaging.
Leading up with the various names in the list Kik is one of the most favored android apps that have made it quite easier to send the preferred messages with your preferred contacts without disclosing your identity. One can easily install this fantastic app on their PC without using Bluestacks as well. You have to search for the alternate source of it, that’s it.