Periscope is a favorite live video streaming program on both Android and iOS platforms. You are able to use the program to broadcast your videos and discuss and get feedback from friends and family.
You can now download Periscope in your PC, also, and revel in all its awesome features on a larger display.
Within the following guide, you’ll be able to know all of the brilliant characteristics of Periscope and find out how to receive it on your PC after some basic procedures.
What is Periscope For PC?
Not really knowledgeable about this Periscope program? Do not worry, we’ve got you covered too.
The Periscope is a program which was first introduced to its iOS operating program and was afterward accessible for Android also. Fundamentally, Periscope is a social network program which permits you to live-stream and broadcast movies along with your followers as well as other periscope program users from all over the world.
The program is developed and published with Twitter Inc and is totally free to download and install any Android or iOS powered device.
Features of Periscope:
Periscope became popular mainly because of the incredible collection of features that make it among the very user-friendly video streaming software. Aside from this, the crucial characteristics of this Periscope program are:
- You can broadcast your live video and socialize with other users via opinions and hearts
- You can discover popular live video streams from all Around the World
- You can search for broadcasts by place or subject.
- Should you miss a live video stream that you wished to see, you can watch the best portions of that live movie with the Replay Highlights feature
- Instantly share your live video stream on Twitter and other Social Networking platforms
- You can even broadcast independently to specific friends and followers.
How to Download & Run Periscope On PC?
If your Windows PC or Notebook is running the Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or even the Windows XP Variants, then the under Procedure of installing the Periscope Program on Notebook and PC will Operate with No Difficulty. From here, you can check out Rise of Civilization best guides
Inside this technique, you’ll have to download and set up the BlueStacks Android Emulator applications on your computer before it is possible to download and set up the Periscope Apk on Windows Laptop and PC. The BlueStacks Android Emulator applications, as its name implies, is a software that simplifies the Android operating system on Windows-based machines and so aids in running applications intended for your Android ecosystem on Windows PC and Notebook. Thus, even if your favorite Android program doesn’t have a Windows client, you may use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to run the program with no hassles.
Steps to Download and Install Periscope for PC
- Download install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software in your Windows Notebook or PC running the Windows XP, 7,8, 10 operating system.
- Double-click and operate the BlueStacks Android Emulator out of the Windows Laptop or PC.
- You will now be asked to login into the BlueStacks Android Emulator applications in order to download and install Android programs on your computer. You can log in to BlueStacks using your Google account username and password.
- When the login is successfully done, find the HT13ML featured on the peak of this BlueStacks software window.
- Inside the Search bar, enter the keyword “Periscope” and press Enter.
- The BlueStacks program will now hunt the Google Play Store for software that matches your keyword.
- When the search results appear, the official Periscope program ought to be featured at the peak of the search results. To make sure you have discovered the official periscope app for Android, do check if the title of the developer of the periscope program is”Twitter Inc.”.
- As soon as you’ve found the official periscope app for Android, click on the app and then whenever the app page loads, click on the”Install” option to set up the periscope program on your Windows PC.
- Wait for the downloading and installation procedures to finish.
Congratulations, you have now successfully downloaded and set up the Periscope app for Windows PC and Notebook.
I trust you found the tutorial over on how to install and set up Periscope for Windows PC and Notebook for Free useful. The aforementioned written tutorial should help you installing the Periscope program on Windows PC and Notebook running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system.