If you are running a business through the social media, it is very important to make sure that the images you are using are well-optimized and the right thing to do is to check if the dimensions are correct. In this article, we have written about the dimensions of the images that must be kept in mind while uploading them on your business page. So, let’s have a look!
Facebook is the most commonly used platform to sell the products and services to the people who use social media. So, let’s jump to the correct dimensions that you need to follow to upload images on it!
- The profile picture on the Facebook page should be 180 x 180 pixels and the cover image should be no less or more than 820 x 312 pixels. The new update in the Facebook application will portray your profile picture in a circle to make sure that the target thing is visible to the viewers after the corners are cut
- If you want to look at the newsfeed image dimensions, the ideal size for them is 940 x 788 pixels whereas the dimensions for the ad image is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- If you want the cover image for an event, the dimensions must be 1920 x 1080 pixels
Social media started to grow and the next shopping hub which was planned got to be the Instagram. We have added the perfect dimensions for the stories and Images to post on Instagram so, let’s see!
- The profile image on the Instagram should be no less or more than 110 x 110 pixels to make sure that picture you are using and the thing you want to be targeted is in the center and viewers can easily see it
- Instagram only allows the square posts for the newsfeed and the right dimension for those images is 1080 x 1080 pixels to make sure there are no blurred or left-out corners
- In the case of stories on Instagram, the right size is 1080 x 1920 pixels
Twitter is famous for the snappy and short texts but that doesn’t mean that the visuals don’t have a place on this platform. If you thought so, you were wrong and we have got some correct dimensions that you have got to follow to make sure that the images which you put up are well seen!
- The right size for the profile image for twitter is 400 x 400 pixels and in case of the cover images, the right dimensions are 1500 x 1500 pixels.
- On the other hand, the right size for the newsfeed images is 1024 x 512 pixels and for the twitter card images, the right dimensions are 800 x 320 pixels
If you thought that LinkedIn was just about the jobs and recruitments, you need to reconsider your thinking. It has been getting used as a mean to sell your products and services and to make sure that sales are going up; you need to use the right dimensions to upload the pictures. Have a look at the correct dimensions for adding images on LinkedIn!
- The profile picture should be 400 x 400 pixels, the cover image should be 1584 x 396 pixels, and the size of the newsfeed image should be 1536 x 768 pixels